Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Rock Star Party

Here's my latest party. I met a local mom a few months back. We share the same position (Membership VP) for our MOMS Club but in different clubs. She's "West" and I'm "East". We've done a few joint events in the past. She was really involved with organizing our MOMS Club Preschool Fair... when I say "involved" I mean "doing 80%" of the planing and implementing. She was awesome!
Anyhow, we've really hit it off as friends. She has a background in child development and is a pretty smart chick.

Just as the preschool fair was ending, she wanted to start planning her little guy's first birthday party.. you all remember how important that party is to us moms.. Obviously Maddie isn't going to remember, but for me, the party was an outward showing of what she means to us.. a celebration of her life and being in our life.

My poor friend's brain was fried after all the work and planning for the huge fair event. I offered to help with some party printables and this is what we came up with... something sweet but revolving around music. They attend Kindermusik and he loves to jam!

Just as my previous computer took it's last breath, I was able to email her a file for her thank you notes. I wish I had pictures of everything to share because it all came together nicely. It was nice to collaborate and think of cute ideas to may his party so personable.

I designed, snack boxes, water bottle labels, CD envelopes and burned images into CDs for her. I also created a gift bag topper and food labels.
Take a look!








She did a great job!



I'm so glad we were able to work together and create such a fun party for your little guy that people are sure to remember!

No comments: