Sunday, March 13, 2011

Love Me Some Daylight Savings

Today was the first time in two and a half years that I've slept in until 8:00... thank you Daylight Savings! (yes, I do know I actually "lost" an hour but it's all relative.) Now ask me tomorrow if I still love it after trying to get Miss Maddie to sleep tonight. :)

I haven't blogged because we've been having fun with my in-laws!

Friday we spent the day at Disneyland. It was fun once again to see the magic through a two year old's eyes.


Grandma Lena, Papa, and Auntie Alyx joined us this time




A trip to Disneyland wouldn't be complete without a visit to Maddie's beloved Tinkerbell (and Vidia)


Maddie picked out a Princess Tiana doll to add to her collection


At the end of the day, we were ALL pooped!


Princess Grandma!


Today we're off to the Moorpark Zoo!

No comments: