Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Free Episencial Full Size Product



WOW, that was fast! Their site was overwhelmed and they took down the free offer.. hope mine comes in the mail.

Ok, I know.. enough of the advertising. This is a FAMILY blog but this one I think you'll like. I found this product when doing a search for Eric Carle (Hungry Caterpillar) images for an upcoming project. I had never heard of Episencial products but when I saw this link for a free full size product I checked into it more.

All you need to do is watch this video and fill out a short form and they'll send you a full size container of Protective Face Balm.. it's all natural and great for babies and little kids. I HATE the thought of rubbing all those chemicals to "protect" my little one.

So, click on the link, watch the 15 minute video and if you don't want your free product, you can give it to me. :)


No comments: