Thursday, March 3, 2011

Have You Tried Swagbucks?



What Is Swagbucks?

Swagbucks is a search engine which rewards you with Swagbucks for searching. You can use it just like Google (though I still like Google better) for searching and you will be randomly awarded Swagbucks for searching, usually around five to 10 Swagbucks once or twice each day.

These Swagbucks can then be redeemed for a variety of different free items, such as Amazon gift cards, Starbucks gift cards and much more.

While Swagbucks started out as solely a search engine, over the past few years, they’ve morphed into much more. In fact, they now offer many different ways to earn more Swagbucks making it much easier to earn enough Swagbucks to cash in on their prizes.

How Do I Sign Up For Swagbucks?

It’s very simple. Just fill out the form here and you’re all set.

Please do note that you can only sign up for one account per household. If you try to open and use more than one account per household, they will close down your accounts. I read many comments posts about this happening.

Does It Really Work?

YES! I've read about a blogger being able to lavishly bless her families with Christmas gifts last year thanks, in large part, to the gift cards she accumulated through Swagbucks. I know dozens of friends who’ve also had great success with Swagbucks — earning at least a gift card or two every month and sometimes much more than that.

Right now there is a Fandango deal for two movie tickets for just $9... plus you ear 315 Swagbucks!

Just 450 points = a $5 Amazon e-card... to me that means a streaming movie with my hubby just for doing my normal web searches.

They do have a search bar available for download but I would suggest NOT downloading this. I've read many accounts of people having computer problems after doing this and paying lots of money to have it removed. Just bookmark Swagbucks as one of your favorites and go to it to search a few times a day and you should be on your way to earning a gift card in no time! (Free money, right?)

Swagbucks does have a referral program where you'll earn up to 1,000 matching points for people that sign up through your link but if you're prefer to not go through my link, that's ok, just go directly to the Swagbucks site.

(If you're unsure of how this works and want to give it a try, send me an email and I'll walk you through it.)

I'll keep you updated on all my "free" stuff as I earn it! Best of luck searching!

No comments: