Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Pretty In Pink

We had photos taken at JC Penney's two weeks ago and I must say they turned out pretty cute.. in the past, we've had horrible experiences with it being super hot, and Maddie not cooperating for the photographer.. this time I gave her a sucker and all was good!
(That and farting noises behind the photographer.)

I sent packages today so all the grandmas, grandpas, aunts and uncles should be getting them shortly.

Don't forget, if you click on the photo it will appear larger, then you can copy it to your desktop and print them at home.












We bought the newly released DVD of Tangled yesterday... Along with the BluRay came this cute Pascal (the chameleon). It may be Syrah's lost twin, no?



Here are some of the cards I made using my friend Sarah's Cricut.. so cute.. if only there were more hours in the day to get more crafts done! lol



Matt's birthday is coming up on the 4th.. This weekend I'm tackling the chore making a birthday cake and actually having it look nice.... wish me luck!

No comments: