Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Target Trip


Look what I got today at Target for $4.84! (Plus a $2 off one Revlon tool coupon and one $5/2 Revlon tools to use on my next visit (that's 3 more free products)

You too can get this deal.. visit the coupons area at Target.com and under Beauty you'll find a manufacturer coupon for $2/1 Revlon Beauty Tool. (This can be used at any store that sells that product)... Target has lots of nail files and clippers, etc for under $2 making them FREE! But wait, it gets better... you'll get a Catalina (those coupons that the cashier hands you with your receipt) for another $2/1 product and $5/2.. The first time I did this deal the other day, I received 2 of each coupon.. I went back today to buy more nail files, and the same thing happened... sooo I went back around to get more free tools and just ended up paying tax on all my goodies. I'm not sure when these coupons will end but until they do, what a great deal for very little work.. I plan on packaging a few things together to use for gift baskets.. would be super cute paired with a bottle of nail polish.

Target also has Circo baby/toddler socks on sale for $1. On the Target Site under baby they have a $1/1 coupon for baby accessory.. You can always print two coupons from these sites by hitting the back arrow after the first coupon prints.. We have two computers so I was able to print four coupons... then to my surprise, the cashier handed me a catalina for another $1/1 Circo Accessory. It only happened once so no continuing that deal. (for some reason my order was at $0 before I was able to use my two sock coupons on the first transaction so I used them on the second one.)

I don't have any photos of yesterday's trip but I got two pairs of socks, and four Revlon files/tweezers/buffers for just the cost of tax! Woohoo

Happy Target Shopping

ps Mom, this works in other states too so print out those coupons and head out to Target!

No comments: