Monday, February 21, 2011

MOMS Club Fire station #54 Tour

I arranged for a cool MOMS Club field trip to coincide with school being out for President's Day. We visited one of our local fire stations.. Mommy has been looking forward to this for some time! Unfortunately the crew had an emergency call so we started a bit late, but it was worth it! All the kids had a great time and even our little "slow to warm-up" kids had a blast when all was said and done. Thank you so much to firefighters Robert Lopez and Jeff S. of Camarillo Station #54.





Maddie surprisingly jumped right in!






The kids learned about smoke alarm safety and hopefully will be less afraid of fireman should they ever encounter one in an emergency situation.

Who doesn't love a fireman?! I wonder if they rent their uniforms out? :)

1 comment:

kelly said...

Yes! I reposted it just a few posts down from my most recent post. I think I titled it "The Very Hungry Caterpillar is back" or something like that. I checked the links and they are working.