Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Juice Reboot- Day 2

Had a pretty good day... had a great juice this morning: Pear, Apple, and ginger... very good!

We had to plans to visit with Sarah and Bella so I juiced my green lunch and packed it to go. Maddie asked what else I was eating for dinner besides juice. :) Hard to explain my crazy plan to a three year old.

Walked with Sarah today (2 miles) and another 2.5 on the Precor at the gym after dinner.. feeling good!!

Tonight, it's a little herbal tea before bed.

The hardest part has been not putting food into my mouth. I'm realizing now how mindlessly I've been nibbling... off of Maddie's plate, a few black olives while making dinner, licking peanut butter off a spoon. I wasn't really eating those things because I was hungry but because it was there, and of course because it tasted good.

New goal for after my fast: remain conscious of the food going into my mouth.

Scale at the gym said I was down 4 lbs. Could of sweated (or peed) that out but it was nice to see that darn scale FINALLY move!!

Angela

No comments: