Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Wisconsin Trip - Sept 19-24-2011 Part 2

While in WI we were lucky enough to spend an entire day at the Milwaukee Zoo with my brother and his girls. I l-o-v-e my nieces more than anything and so it was really special to see them for more than just a dinner.


Cheylyn Maddie and Kyleigh... three peas in a pod!



The new "smile"

Monkey see, monkey do!



My brother Tim and the girls



Kyleigh has the most energy I've ever seen! It's amazing how she keeps going and going... and with a gorgeous smile!



Maddie really enjoyed feeding the goats!


Cheylyn... she's such a smart girl! She recites the funniest facts about everything!


My mom! She arranged this zoo trip, thanks mom!

So gross but we were witness to a giraffe drinking the other giraffe's pee... uh, yuck!



GGRRRRR

Kyleigh showing no fear!





All tuckered out and ready for a nap!

No comments: