Monday, December 7, 2009

Yee-haw!

Here's a cute video of Maddie getting on her pony by herself and saying "yee-haw"! Originally it sounded like she was a donkey, but now she's sounding more like the pony. And yes, I do let her watch Little Couple on TV.. she can relate to the wee people in the world. :)



This is a video of Maddie watching a Bronco's game with Daddy. They just scored I touchdown when I heard a commotion going on in the living room.. so funny!



She's been tons of fun, talking up a storm and keeping us busy by walking around the house holding her hands. Oh my aching back! Soon she'll be running circles around me so for now I'll enjoy holding her hands as much as she lets me.

The only good thing about rain in Southern CA is seeing daddy work from home! It's suppose to start up again on Wed/Thursday.. message to all of Maddie's CA fans: Stay warm and dry.. I guess that goes for everyone else who's dealing with SNOW! :)

No comments: