Monday, September 29, 2008

1st Baby Dream

I've heard of people dreaming of giving birth to a litter of kitties (Crista)- which apparently is pretty common, and one girl in my childbirth class had a dream she was able to walk into her uterus to visit with her baby. Last night I had my very first "baby" dream. The majority of it was boring, I was in an auditorium watching the taping of a show and I was towards the back of the room speaking with some of my co-workers and friends. When I looked down at my stomach, instead of a belly and skin I saw a clear plastic bag filled with a greyish fluid and little Maddie. The plastic bag was over her face so I pulled it away and she swished into the water. A moment later, still in her bag of liquid, she was laying on her back, on my lap, with her feet up in the air. I was able to grab both her feet and play with her as I continued talking to my friends. Then, I woke up....

Talk about strange and creepy! It could be that I saw her because the morning before I was talking to Matt about how excited I was to see her and to know what she looked like. I'm so curious to see who's features she got. Hopefully she doesn't have my Fred Flintstone toes and Matt is hoping she doesn't have his crooked nose. She'll of course be the most beautiful baby ever just because! :)

No comments: