Wednesday, December 29, 2010

What Did You Do Today?

We went to the movies! It was Maddie's very first movie experience.
It was suppose to be a rainy day so we thought we'd surprise her by taking her to see Tangled, a Disney movie about Rapunzel.
The rain stopped by the 11:00 show time but I'm so glad we went. It's a really cute movie and Maddie LOVED it!
She started out sitting on her own seat but as the show started, she moved to mama's lap.

She did great the entire time. Towards the end I could tell she was getting tired but a song would start or something would capture her interest and she held in there. I was surprised to see it was almost 1:00 when we left!

My grandma sent Maddie (and us) money for Christmas and I tried to think of something special to do with the money. I can't wait to call and tell her about Maddie's experience.
This summer should be fun when the local theater plays free movies during the week for stay at home mommies and their kids.

This is just after we told her what we were going to do.. how do you explain "movie theater" to a two year old?




She was excited when she saw the giant screen and the seats!

Um yes, we did eat almost this entire bucket BUT it was our lunch... that's a pretty horrible excuse but I'm sticking with it.


Added this photo because mom looks good! lol


Here's to a fun movie experience for your family!

No comments: