Sunday, July 12, 2009

Photo Updates

If you click on this photo you can see her top tooth that has broken through and the one next to it is about to appear. Her new thing is hanging her tongue out Michael Jordan style. We have it on video but I'll try to get a photo... our stupid camera is so slow!



Fourth of July: Maddie's oh-so-patriotic outfit. It was very hot at Lake Casitas so after awhile she lost the dress part of the outfit and she just wore her star-spangled bloomers!




Fun in the backyard on Saturday. I love weekends where we can just relax as a family and sit on a blanket. :)
First Maddie and Mya played with Matt's shoelaces. Gross, I know! Hopefully nobody calls child protective services on us!




Got Cankles?


We're getting ready for our first family vacation. For some reason I thought Palm Springs would be a great idea... I just realized it's 110 degrees there and the low is 80! Let's hear it for air conditioning and a great pool! I'll be sure to post photos when we get back next weekend.

No comments: