Monday, May 11, 2009

What a Cutie!

Struebing family, notice the doll? She loves it!
Look at those frog legs!
Fun at the park

I can't stand how cute she has been lately... seriously it's like she's a new kid when she sleeps well. We had a great sleeping week of 6 hours, awake to nurse, then another 4 hours (it was like you could set your watch to it) but the last few days we haven't been as lucky. I think it has allot to do with how well she naps during the day. BUT I'll take what I can get. 

Here she is giggling because I was blowing in her face. 
The video is pretty dark but the audio is great!
Here she is with her BFF Isabella. I really hope these two grow up to 
be close friends because we have these great photos from birth on...

I swear we didn't stage this.. they grabbed each other's hands!

There was some poking going on. :)



No comments: