Friday, April 17, 2009

We found him! (The Easter Bunny)





We're a little late in posting but we saw the Easter Bunny the Saturday before Easter. He was at the Ralph's parking lot by our house. There was allot going on so I'm not sure if Maddie even realized she was sitting on a large furry animal's lap but it was cute just the same.

Food Update: We tried sweet potatoes for the first time today. She's been eating rice cereal once a day for a little over a week now. Some days she eats the entire tablespoon and other days not.. just depends on the fussy factor when I'm feeding her. Right now it's more about enjoying the experience than actually getting any nutrition from it. She didn't seem to mind the sweet potatoes so I'll continue them for the next week or so before moving onto something else. We're going to try banana again. I had no idea it makes her poop look so crazy (like worms in it)... apparently it's totally natural. Banana bread gets the little black things in it so now you have a lovely visual.

Sleeping update: Maddie is still sleeping in her crib, BUT waking every two hours or so.. oh boy! I think taking naps is really important so we're still working on getting them more regular. Seems like when I put her down, she wakes up then nap time is over. I think it's too light in her room. Yesterday we slept/nursed on the couch together for two hours and she actually had two stretches of 3 hours last night. It's not much but I sure celebrated. She's lucky she's cute! :)

No comments: