Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Does this baby make me look fat?



Ha! I love this new shirt I found but it makes me look ridiculously big! I promise you, the belly isn't this big.

Let's compare:

6 week photo


28 week photo


Oh my! What happened!!!
Good news, even though the waistline has expanded to a girth I never imagined (and is only going to get bigger) mom and baby are both very healthy. Despite it's large appearance, the bump is measuring right on track and I just passed my gestational diabetes test. We heard her glorious heartbeat this morning and all is well. She's been very active the past few days... I've been feeling her more than ever. Just as I was saying how much I loved to feel her kick, my last 3 hours of work today were spent with her kicking me in the back and the right side. OUCH! Now I know what all my girlfriends who were pregnant before me were complaining about.
Despite her "love taps" I'm still loving every minute of being pregnant....

No comments: