Monday, July 28, 2008

Nursery Update

Look what I did this weekend! I've been searching for vinyl decals of a tree and birds but couldn't find something I loved. We ordered a sample and it really didn't look that great on our textured walls so I decided to paint. Then I spent another couple of weeks searching for bird/tree photos. I borrowed a digital projector from work, and spent the next two days (just a few hours) outlining in chalk, then paint pen, then filling in with paint. It turned out SUPER cute and worth the puffy feet at the end of the day.

We also ordered our baby bean's name in wooden letters with ribbon to hang. (That's right, we know her name but we're trying to keep it a surprise!) I'm going to use paper that matches her bedding and mod podge the front of the letters. I'll have them in a month or so.

We received our closet organizer so that will be the next project, getting it installed.

Here's a few photos to show the progress of the weekend.








No comments: