Monday, June 23, 2008

Nursery Furniture Ordered













After tons of research on safety and quality we found a crib/dresser set that we love AND has great reviews. I had a question on the shelves that came with the hutch and so I emailed the manufacturer on a Saturday evening after 5:30... guess what! Less than 2 hours later the PRESIDENT of the company emailed me back. I had read that the Westwood customer service was really great and now I truly believe it. The store said the furniture should be in 6-8 weeks from now but to avoid disappointment we're planning on 10-12. 

The crib will actually grow with our little girl. It came with a toddler rail and we purchased bed rails to convert it into a full size bed. The dresser is large and the hutch has two lights at the top controlled by a touch switch. I'll be sure to post pictures of the nursery as it comes together. It's nice to have such a large ticket item checked off our list.

Oh, and I would recommend checking out Baby Town in Reseda. They had lots of nursery and kids rooms setup.. anything you can think of, they pretty much had for you to see in person. (Thanks Heidi for the tip!)


1 comment:

Heidi said...

I love it and I am sure little Miss Baby Bean will love it all too :-)