Monday, April 28, 2008

Updated Ultrasounds

The baby has changed so much already! At week 6 he/she was a baby bean.. then at 10 weeks resembled more of a lizard (sorry to say that about my lovely baby but the pictures speak for themselves!) On the 18th we went in for additional testing for Down Syndrome and Trisomy screening. The best part of the test is we got to spend 20 minutes watching our bean on a screen bouncing up and down and waving hello to mom and dad!

We're really excited to find out the sex at our June appointment. I'm hoping for a girl but most of our friends and family are guessing it's a boy. Judging by the newest "alien" photos it may just be a boy! He/she does look a bit like Matt. :)




1 comment:

Heidi said...

I love checking here for your latest updates!!
You are the cutest new mom to be ever and I am so happy to hear everyone is moving along so nicely!
Cant wait for your next update!
Take care of you and your little Bean :-)
Heidi

p.s. I will cross my finger for you that its a girl also :-)