Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Baby Bean moves into the 2nd Trimester!

I had such a wonderful 1st trimester! No morning sickness, average energy, and with this week 14, we made it to the start of our 2nd trimester! I heard lots of horror stories of girls being so ill and feeling generally miserable that I feel really lucky. AND Matt has been so wonderful! The perfect husband to his pregnant wife. Although he does have to be nice to me, I am after-all the designated driver!

I have had my moments. I was making dinner a few nights ago, stirfry and wanted to use our jar of garlic. I couldn't find it anywhere in the fridge and was getting frustrated. After checking and rechecking for a few minutes, I asked Matt to come and take another look because I really didn't remember using it up last time. He came to look and couldn't find it either. I gave up, turned around and there it was on the counter! I grabbed it first thing when getting other stuff out of the fridge and a second after doing so forgot I did it! :) Baby Brain strikes again!

No comments: