Thursday, June 23, 2011

We Came, We Got Wet, We Swam... kinda

Maddie just finished taking her first two weeks of swimming lessons. She didn't like blowing bubbles "I don't want to do that." or letting go of the sinking fish to reach down and grab him "fishy would like to stay with me" but she did like showing off her ice cream scoops (arms) and kicks. She also liked climbing out and jumping back in. Her favorite thing to say in the pool "Look at me! Look at me!". Although we aren't really close to swimming yet, we did have lots of fun and now I know how she feels about being in the water.. she likes it!

Best part of swimming lessons.. after each class, she was pooped! She typically took a 2.5 hour nap on lesson days... too bad they're over!

Showing her moves on deck!
Very excited to get into the water!

Maddie and her friend Peighton after class

No comments: