Monday, May 16, 2011

Introducing Park Talk Printables

On top of everything else going on, I've officially started my own business! Aaaahhhh!!! See, I have been busy!
Introducing....
(clink the link to check out my blog) I'm offering my design services on anything you can image to throw a completely customized party (of any sort). I create water bottle labels, napkin rings, thank you tags, invites, signs, cupcake toppers, party favor tags... anything!

I'm also blogging about being a mommy in general.. things we talk about at the park while the kids are playing. How to save money for our families and great deals around town. That's why when Juice in the City gave me a call looking to connect with our MOMS Club, I thought it was truly meant to be!

I had my first "official" Park Talk Printables customer a few weeks back. A friend's sister heard about Maddie's Sesame Street bash and wanted some of the same for her little girl's big day. I created super cute Elmo invites, water bottle labels, cookie monster buttons and sleeves for CD favors. I was just so happy someone was impressed enough to want it for their own party! My client was so great to work for and I hope she's proud of the party she puts together.

Now I just need to work on getting my blog looking as beautiful as it should and functioning well so I can connect my facebook page (Please go "like" me on Facebook.. search for Park Talk) I think I need 25 people to do that before my page becomes official.. let me know what you see if you find my page. AND I opened an Etsy store but seriously I think I'm doing about as much as I can right now to stay sane so probably won't be actually selling through Etsy until I get my blog moving... any bloggers (or generally tech savvy folks) out there wanna help me?

No comments: