Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Another Great Visit


Papa and Grandma Lena came out for a short visit before Papa's eye surgery. (Think of him on Wednesday) Of course Maddie had a boogie face again... seems to happen all the time these days.
Thank goodness we didn't run out of tissues and hand sanitizer and hopefully everyone made it back without catching anything.
Maddie is so much more active these days and I think her independence surprised them a little. Every month she can do so much more than the last.

They brought her a cookie monster to add to her "babies" collection. Hmmmm.. which one ISN'T a MONSTER?! Hard to tell on some days! lol


Maddie showed her grandparents all her favorite hangouts...

Slide Action



Of course, the swings! Higher and Higher!



Come into my "house" Papa!


Clapping for Papa as he reaches the bottom... she wore them out!!!




Here she is telling Papa she knows all her letters and numbers. This photo reminds me of one with my grandpa when he was putting together a doll house for me one Christmas... Tom reminds me a lot of my grandpa. Loves to talk to anyone and always has a story (and knowledge) about everything.


Dancing with Grandma. Hang on tight.. she's a wild one!





She amazed them with her singing ability too.. bust out that microphone and she's no longer shy. Lots of ABC's and some I'm a little TeaPot. She doesn't always take requests. :)



I wonder what she thinks is in that purse?!.. something good no doubt.


Even Syrah Got into the act.. happy belated birthday Syrah.. you turned 1 year old at the beginning of September.. you sure have changed. Still a kitty but no longer petite.. more of a 'robust' Syrah these days!



They had a great time playing and I know Maddie was missing them today. We explained we'll see them on the computer and in November we'll be visiting and seeing snow! Can't wait to take her sledding.. Papa better get some rest before we arrive.

Side Notes: Aunt Mary.. I'm sooo sorry for not writing back. I will soon, I promise!
and Kathy B, I was thinking about you and your family on the 11th and have been meaning to call forever... much love!

No comments: