Thursday, August 26, 2010

Happy Birthday Papa

Happy Birthday to Papa Dimino- Wish we were closer! We love you lots and hope you enjoy your day.

This was Maddie's reaction when I told her how old you were! Wow, was she scared! She stayed frozen for quite some time.


I told her again but she refused to believe me.


Miss Smarty Pants - she's not writing yet but recognizes most of her letters


Admiring her work


When we were done, she was back to bossing me around.. "This Way Mama!"


What have we been up to this month?

MOMS Club field trip to the Painted Pony Farm in Santa Paula
Lots of Goat Love

Look at her little hand!

And Apple Picking- I guess we weren't suppose to eat the green ones..oops!



While on summer vacation, Maddie has taken up photography... she's quite good

"Super Grover" Sells for $500


"Yard Work Daddy's Leg" - Best Offer



She's also a part-time bikini model

Here she is finding her light


Not quite


There we go! An action shot



And of course, her signature smile



Hope everyone has enjoyed their summer! We'll be back to the Horizon Hills campus on September 7th for the 2 year old program.. oh my! Hopefully they show me how to not lose my mind as we go through this "fun" time! :)

No comments: