Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Maddie: Year One Slideshow

I FINALLY finished a DVD for Maddie that I've been working on since last Fall. It's called 'Bedtime Stories For Maddie' and has various family members reading all her favorite stories. It turned out really cute. I mailed them out today so be on the lookout for your copy (if you were playing the part of uncle or grandparent). :)

Instead of embarrassing everyone who read by posting it online, I just posted a slideshow of photos from Maddie's First Year to music. I seem to have a lot of photos of her sleeping.. funny I don't remember that EVER happening! Watch the progression of her hair growth.. Year Two is going to be even more interesting as the piggy-tails grow before your very eyes. I'll try to get that one done before she turns 3!

Good-Night!



If it's being cut off on the right (not sure how to fix this) you can right click on the video box and select "watch on you tube" to go to the actual site.

No comments: