Sunday, March 15, 2009

Maddie sits up at 4 1/2 months!!!

Can you believe it??!! We were so excited to return from dinner last night to Sean and Crista's house to find out our little girl sat all by herself. They captured it on video. We filmed her this morning for all her fans to see.

First of all, my early birthday dinner last night was wonderful! First time I had sushi and a beer for over a year AND it was the first time Matt and I left her with someone else. We've left her separately but never together. Fastest dinner ever.. lol we were back within an hour. :)

Back to the person you all came to hear about... Maddie has been grabbing at her toes for a couple of weeks which I think is early for her age but didn't think much of it. Yesterday I put her on her tummy and turned to add something to our diaper bag, I heard her cry and turned around to find her on her back... another milestone! We'll see if she continues to roll over this week. I wonder if that's why she hasn't been sleeping well this week.. she keeps waking up every couple of hours. I read that happens when they reach new milestones and try to do things in their sleep.

She doesn't want to lay down anymore now that she can sit on mom's lap and look around or stand (with our help of course).

She's growing up way to fast... how do I go about slowing that down?

Here's our little sitter!

No comments: