Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Online friends

I wanted to say thank you to my online friends at bestdestinationwedding.com. This is the site I used to plan our beautiful Cabo wedding and these ladies have been a part of my life since October 2006. Many of us have transitioned from planning our weddings to planning our babies. (My friend Sarah happens to live here in Simi Valley so we've been able to meet up in person.) The rest of us keep up with each other on the forum. In fact, the morning my water broke, I posted a thread to let everyone know I was going into labor and returned to the computer when we got home to find so many well wishes and true excitement in the fact that baby Madelyn was almost here.

To our surprise we received a beautiful baby gift in the mail yesterday that I wanted to share. It's a piggy bank (complete with change for good luck) that's painted like Maddie's room. It's absolutely adorable and will always remind her of her room and how it was especially created for her before she was born and of all the time we spent in there together when she first arrived home.

Thank you BDW ladies! Our friendships will always be cherished!




1 comment:

Christine Hull said...

Angela, I am so happy you like the piggy, I had a blast picking this all out on behalf of the girls and we are so happy to have you in our lives and now Maddie!